Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Blog Ketchup Part Deux!

After all of the birthday madness we decided that instead of taking some time to relax it would be better to pack a bunch of stuff in the car and drive to Columbus for two days of fun!  The Columbus Zoo is pretty great and Liam really enjoyed everything at COSI.  The hotel pool was a big hit too because Normandy had not opened yet.











The boys came to town and June and made things very exciting.  Mark and Jack were in town for the better part of a month and the days that it rained we headed to the museum center and the zoo.  It was some serious work to keep up with three boys and a toddler with a new found sense of freedom!







Another fun summer cloudy day past time is building tents on what used to be my nice chair out of the one crocheted item I ever made for myself (and which took me months!), but I'm happy as long as the kids are amused:



No comments:

Post a Comment