Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Early Summer

This kids have been especially crazy lately. I think it is the abnormally nice weather. Liam wants to know when the pool is going to open as it is obviously summer. When it is 83 degrees outside it is hard to argue with him.
Liam has been Mr. Science lately. Most days he tells me he is going to be a colossal squid scientist when he grows up. He is always building "machines" these days. It doesn't surprise me as it is in his DNA from both sides of the family.
Liam "working" on his bike.  While I was working on my bike
Liam took an adjustable wrench and removed his own
training wheels.  He then refused to ride it.
Liam posed in front of the tree
and asked me to take his picture,
but could not stop talking while
I took the picture.
A fun lunch at the park near Dad's work.  It
was such a nice day we decided to have
a quick takeout picnic.
We headed up to the Symmes Park to play
with a friend and I just could not keep
them out of the sand.  The are all ready
for our trip to the beach!
Charlotte loves to wear cute
clothes and bows but does
not hesitate to get them all
messy!
We had a lot of fun with St. Patrick's Day!
Liam kept telling me that the leprechauns
were going to come to our house and so they
did!  They turned our cinnamon rolls green,
left gold chocolate coins around the house
and peed green in our potty!
Liam's latest machine.  I wish I could describe as well as he can.  It some form of a rocket.
Last week I showed him a youtube video about Rube Goldberg machines and now he
keeps attempting to combine all of his toys into one.  He is a nerd and I love him for it!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what type of machines Liam could cobble together from Mark's homebrew stuff...

    ReplyDelete