Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's See How Far We've Come

To make up for the fact that I am a very negligent blogger I am going to employ the Hollywood trick of using a montage to catch my blog up to present.



At home with Liam and Dad on day 6.

Charlotte's first bath at home when she was nine days old.

Eight weeks old
9 weeks.  Chillin' in my bouncy seat.
10 weeks.  Sunning at the pool.
11 weeks.  A bath in Grandma's sink.
3 months.  Just jumping around.
13 weeks.  Why does Mom always put these toys so far away?
14 weeks.  Happy as a daisy.
4 months.  Here I am with Opa at my first wedding.  I tried to be happy for Valerie and David but it was past my bedtime.
4.5 months.  My first time in a restaurant high chair.
5 months.  I'm a pumpkin!
5.5 months.  I love food.  Spoons are kinda my favorite thing.    


6 months.  Ready to meet Santa.
7 months.  What am I doing?!
7 months.  These are my people!
The day after Christmas playing with all my new toys!
Playing with Dad.
I'm so happy all the time now!

7.5 months.  Now I'm getting somewhere!


Here she is now - a talented pianist. She is eating finger foods and starting to crawl with her tummy off of the ground.  This week she is working on pulling herself up on things.  When she starts cruising I may never have time to post again until she is three!








1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... she is adorable!!! and it looks like she is super good at holding up her head and sitting up at such an early age. good luck with a mobile baby... i secretly dread the day.

    ReplyDelete